Monday 16 March 2015

Monday, March 16, 2015





Recently, I was shown something called the Myers­Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), an assessment that is believed to measure preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. The MBTI allowed for me to understand myself in a way that I probably would not have, had I not done this assessment. It was one step up from just having “alone time.” While I have taken personality tests before, none have been as accurate and insightful as the results from the MBTI. ​According to the test there are ​16 different types of personalities​. The test consists of a series of questions, and your answers determine what type of personality you have and provides general assumptions about your personality type. These includes analyzing how your personality is best suited for success in terms of careers, communication, relationships, and so on.

Read more HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment